Meshcheryakov Anatoly Semenovich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of welding and casting production and materials science, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Ziuzina Alexandrа Aleksandrovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Meshcheryakova Ol'ga Viktorovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, head of International Cooperation Office, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Nesterov Sergey Aleksandrovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of mechanical engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. An increased interest to the problems of development of the professional-creative potential (PCP) of university students has been expressed by scientists representing various scientific field: psychologists, educationists, philosophers, sociologists, engineers etc. The research object is the peculiarities of formation of a developing environment, accumulating psychological and pedagogical, philosophical and other bases, associated with Russia’s transition to market relations in all spheres of human life. Topicality of the research is caused by a necessity to repare experts of a new generation (bachelors and masters), capable of creative development, productive labor based on creative thinking. The aim of the work is to find ways of university students’ PCP development in conditions of education focused on the concept of creative self-development, freedom of creation and complete realization of personality’s creative potential.
Materials and methods. The research was carried out through studying the didactic materials concerning the theory of personality’s creative activity as a basis of students’ PCP development withing the university’s creative educational environment. The authors studied and theoretically analyzed psychological and pedagogical, philosophical, sociological and other literature in terms of enrichment of the theory and practice of pedagogical science.
Results. The authors attempted to give a complex analysis of the modern condition of professional and creative capabilities of students in psychological and pedagogical and philosophical literature.
Cocnlusions. The main factor of university students’ PCP developement is the continuous nature of their creative activity with teachers, being guarantee of creating something new.
1. Arsen'ev A. S. Filosofskie osnovaniya ponimaniya lichnosti: Tsikl populyarnykh lektsiy – ocherkov s prilozheniyami: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy [Philosophical foundations of interpretation of “the personality”: Course of popular lectures-essays with enclosures: tutorial for university students]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2001, 592 p.
2. Vishnyakova S. M. Professional'noe obrazovanie: Slovar'. Klyuchevye ponyatiya, terminy, aktual'naya leksika [Professional education: dictionary. Key notions, terms, topical vocabulary]. Moscow: NMTs SPO, 1999, 538 p.
3. Vikipediya – svobodnaya entsiklopediya [Wikipedia – free encyclopedia]. Available at: http://ru.wikipedia.org
4. Leskov S. L. Zhivaya innovatsiya. Myshlenie XXI veka: posobie dlya starsheklassnikov [Live innovation. XXI century thinking: tutorial for high school students]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2010, 240 p.
5. Myasnikov A. G. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 3 (27), pp. 43–55.
6. Myasnikov A. G. Otkrytye innovatsii – vklad molodezhi v razvitie regiona: sb. materialov regional'nogo molodezhnogo foruma (g. Penza, 6 dekabrya 2013 g.): v 2 t. [Open innovations – youth‘s contribution to regional development: collected articles of the regional youth forum (Penza, 6 December 2013): in 2 volumes]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, vol. 2, pp. 251–252.
7. Zyuzina A. A., Meshcheryakov A. S. Zapadno-Sibirskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik: sb. nauch. tr. [West-Siberia Pedagogical Bulletin: collected scientific works]. Novosibirsk: Izd-vo TsNRS, 2014, iss. 1.
8. Bim-Bad B. M. Pedagogicheskie techeniya v nachale dvadtsatogo veka: lektsii po pedagogicheskoy antropologii i filosofii obrazovaniya [Pedagogical trends in the early XX century: lectures on pedagogical anthropology and philosophy of education]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Izd-vo URAO, 1998, 116 p.
9. Bim-Bad B. M. Pedagogicheskaya antropologiya: ucheb. posobie [Pedagogical anthropology: tutorial]. Moscow: Izd-vo URAO, 1988, 576 p.
10. Mayor F. Novaya stranitsa: per. s angl. [New page: translation from English]. Moscow: Progress, 1995.
11. Slastenin V. A. Pedagogicheskoe nasledie K. D. Ushinskogo i sovremennye problemy modernizatsii obrazovaniya: materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. (17–19 marta 2004 g.) [Pedagogical heritage of K. D. Ushinsky and modern problems of modernization of education: proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference (17–19 March 2004)]. Moscow, 2004.
12. Myasishchev V. N. Voprosy psikhologii [Problems of psychology]. 1957, no. 5, pp. 142–154.
13. Ushinskiy K. D. Pedagogicheskie sochineniya: v 6 t. [Pedagogical works: in 6 volu¬mes]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1988, vol. 1, 452 p.
14. Mendeleev D. I. Sochineniya: v 25 t. [Works: in 25 volumes]. Leningrad; Moscow, 1952, vol. 23.
15. Mendeleev D. I. S Dumoyu o blage rossiyskom: Izbrannye ekonomicheskie proizvedeniya [Thoughts on Russia’ welfare: Selected economic works]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, Sib. otd-e, 1991.
16. Il'in I. A. Put' k ochevidnosti [Way to evidence]. Moscow: Respublika, 1993, 430 p.
17. Innovatsionnoe razvitie regional'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Innovative development of regional professional education]. Ed. by A. T. Glazunov. Moscow: TO OOO TsVT «Orientir», 2009, 64 p.
18. Zyuzina A., Mashkov A., Nesterov S., Kibitkin A. Sapr i grafika [CAD and graphics]. 2014, no. 12.
19. Professional'no-pedagogicheskie ponyatiya: slovar' [Professional pedagogical notions: dictionary]. Comp. by: G. M. Romantsev, V. A. Fedorov, I. V. Osipova, O. V. Tarasyuk; ed. by G. M. Romantsev. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ros. gos. prof. ped. un-ta, 2005, 456 p.